Описание на продукта:
1. Bach – Prelude in C major, WTK I, BWV 846
2. Bach – Ciaccona BMV 1004
3. Boccherini – Menuet from String Quintet Op. 11 in E major
4. Barrios – La Catedral – 1. Preludio saudade
5. Barrios – La Catedral – 2. Andante religioso
6. Barrios – La Catedral – 3. Allegro solemne
7. Paganini – Grand Sonata for Guitar – 1. Allegro risoluto
8. Paganini – Grand Sonata for Guitar – 2. Romanza
9. Paganini – Grand Sonata for Guitar – 3. Andantino variatto
10. Bach – Fugue BWV 1001
11. Bach – Prelude BWV 1006
12. Chopin – Fantasie Impromptu, Op. 66
13. Schubert – Moment Musicaux No. 3 in F Minor
14. Erroll Garner – Misty
15. Bach – Jesus remains my joy from Cantata BWV 147
Stanislav was born in 1984 in Sofia, Bulgaria and started playing the guitar at the age of five.
At the age of 23 he graduated the Royal Academy of Music, London, where he won a Full-Fees Scholarship for his Bachelor of Music course. There he studied classical guitar with Michael Lewin. Before moving to England Stanislav graduated the National Music School in Sofia. Stanislav has taken part in master classes with John Williams, David Russell, Gerhard Reichenbach, Jonathan Leathwood, Fabio Zanon, John Mills.
Stanislav is a prize winner of above twenty national and international guitar competitions including the prestigious Julian Bream Prize (RAM, 2004); Ivor Mairants Guitar Award (London, 2004); Andres Segovia International Guitar Competition for Young Players (Germany 2002); 2003 – National Radio of Bulgaria Prize “Musician of the Year” category ‘Debut’. He also won scholarships and awards from Hattori Foundation, Musician Benevolent Fund and Royal Philharmonic Society.
Stanislav is deeply interested in composition. His compositions for guitar are published and printed by BalkaNota. In August 2009 he released his self-produced CD album “First Fruits”, which contains only music written by him.
Stanislav has performed recitals in England, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Bulgaria and Switzerland. The audience and the musical critics always assess very highly his playing:
“…the audience witnessed a budding guitar star of the future. Not just technical mastery, but an innate understanding of complex music structure, combined with a pleasingly warm yet controlled tone. On closing my eyes during his performance, I would have believed it to be from a player of at least twice his age “
Paul Gregory, Classical Guitar Magazine
“He is an intuitive musician, able to be consistently interesting, whatever he plays: a pleasure to listen to. “
“High technical ability allied to an attractive musical personality … “
Colin Cooper, Classical Guitar Magazine